Has your child broken a leg, is wearing a prosthesis or orthosis, or has to stay in hospital for a while? Our trousers, which can be completely unbuttoned at the side, now make it easier to put on and take off and to care for your child.
Especially useful for:
- Children in wheelchairs
- Children with broken leg, prosthesis or orthosis
- Hospital stays if your child needs IVs and access
- Ostomy: the high waist keeps an ostomy bag securely in place
- Children with restricted freedom of movement, for example after operations
- made of soft and elastic organic cotton
- Sophisticated closure technology: innovative button tape with plastic buttons
- safe and durable
- metal-free and therefore radiation-proof
- Colour: cream/off-white with colorful dots
Fabric composition :
97% organic cotton, 2% viscose, 1% polyester
Machine wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
Pull into shape while damp after washing.
Do not tumble dry.
Please use a mild detergent.
Origin of the fiber: