Would you like to have an overview of the clutter of cables from the gastric tube, catheter, etc., or do you not want your child to have to undress completely every time you change the ostomy bag? Our romper with the practical openings will help you.
The baby romper is particularly practical for:
- Babies and children with a stoma, venous catheter, stomach tube, bladder catheter
- Children with broken leg, with prosthesis or orthosis
- children with contractions
- a hospital stay, for example if infusions are necessary
- after operations
- Innovative opening options: The romper suit can be opened completely on both sides from top to bottom thanks to the practical snap fasteners. This allows you to get to any part of your child's body quickly and easily without having to completely undress them.
- rompers for babies and children: available in sizes for babies from nine months and children up to four years
- Onesie without feet
- Made from 100% high quality Aegean organic cotton
- fairly manufactured in Europe
- Please note: The fabric is elaborately batiked using a special dyeing technique and results in different patterns. Each piece is unique. The product shown is just an example.
100% organic cotton
Machine wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
Pull into shape while damp after washing.
Do not tumble dry.
Please use a mild detergent.
Origin of the fiber:
The high-quality Aegean cotton comes from the Turkish west coast.