Discover our sweatshirt with fully unbuttonable sleeves: Whether your child has a broken arm or needs to be hospitalized for a while, the adaptive sweatshirt is specially designed for children who need medical care. With the well thought-out snap fasteners on the sleeves, putting on and taking off is child's play, even with restricted freedom of movement.
Particularly useful for:
- Children with head orthoses
- children with contractions
- Children with a broken arm, with a prosthesis or orthosis on the arm
- for hospital stays when IVs and access are needed
- Innovative opening options: The sleeves can be completely unbuttoned, which is particularly practical for access to the arm and to a central venous catheter
- making it particularly useful for children with head orthoses and contractions
- Made from 100% soft and stretchy organic cotton
- fairly manufactured in Europe
- safe, stable and durable
- metal-free and therefore radiation-proof
- Colour: mustard yellow
Machine wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
Pull into shape while damp after washing.
Do not tumble dry.
Use mild detergent.