Has your child broken a leg, is wearing a prosthesis or orthosis, or has to stay in hospital for a while? Our trousers, which can be completely unbuttoned at the side, now make it easier to put on and take off and to care for your child.
Particularly useful for:
- Children in wheelchairs
- Children with broken leg, prosthesis or orthosis
- Hospital stays if your child needs IVs and access
- Children with a stoma: the high waist keeps a stoma bag securely in the right position. The stoma pants also help to conceal the stoma.
- Children with restricted freedom of movement, for example after operations
- made of soft and elastic organic cotton
- Sophisticated closure technology: innovative button tape with plastic buttons
- safe and durable
- metal-free and therefore radiation-proof
- Please note: The fabric is elaborately batiked using a special dyeing technique and results in different patterns. Each piece is unique. The product shown is just an example.
100% organic cotton
Machine wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
After washing, pull into shape while damp and iron if necessary. This stretches the pants back to their original shape.
Do not tumble dry.
Please use a mild detergent.
Origin of the fiber:
The high-quality Aegean cotton comes from the Turkish west coast.