Has your child broken an arm or needs to stay in the hospital for a while? Or does he wear a prosthesis or orthosis on his arm? We have developed the matching jacket in which you can completely unbutton both sleeves. This makes caring for your child as well as dressing and undressing easier.
Particularly practical for:
- Children with head orthoses
- Children with contractures
- Children with a broken arm, with a prosthesis or orthosis on the arm
- Premature babies: available from undersize 38
- for hospital stays when infusions and access are necessary
- The sleeves can be completely unbuttoned, which is particularly practical for access to the arm and for a central venous catheter
- This makes it very useful for children with head orthoses and contractures
- made from 100% soft and elastic organic cotton
- fairly manufactured in Europe
- safe, stable and durable
- Colors: Anthracite & Mustard Yellow
100% organic cotton
Machine wash at a maximum of 40 degrees.
Pull into shape while damp after washing.
Do not tumble dry.
Please use a mild detergent.
Origin of the fiber:
The high-quality Aegean cotton comes from the Turkish west coast.