Your child has broken his arm, has a prosthesis or orthosis on his arm or is being treated in hospital? Our adaptive long sleeve was designed specifically for hospital stays or medical care at home.
The sleeves can be partially opened thanks to the Velcro fastener without scratching or picking. This gives you comfortable access to your shoulder and upper arm without your child having to freeze on the rest of their arm.
Our long-sleeved shirt makes it easier to put on and take off, even if you have muscle weakness or contractures.
- for children with a tube or catheter
- for fractures in the arm and shoulder area
- for orthoses or prostheses on the arm
- for children with head orthoses
- for inpatient stays in hospital
- after operations
- with muscle weakness or contractures
Highlights / Product Details:
- Sleeves can be partially opened
- makes it easier to put on and take off
- made of soft and elastic organic cotton
- with Velcro
- Colors: Cinnamon / Cream
95% Bio-Baumwolle, 5% Elasthan
Maschinenwäsche bei maximal 40 Grad.
Ware nach dem Waschen feucht in Form ziehen.
Nicht im Trockner trocknen.
Mildes Waschmittel verwenden.