Your child has broken a leg, wears a prosthesis or has to stay in the hospital for a while? Our trousers, which can be completely unbuttoned on the side, now make it easier to put on and take off and look after your child.
Particularly practical for:
- Children with contractions
- Children with a broken leg, prosthesis or orthosis
- Hospital stays if your child needs infusions and access
- Children with a stoma: the high waistband holds a stoma bag securely in the correct position. The trousers also help to conceal the stoma.
- Children with limited freedom of movement, for example after operations
- made of soft and elastic organic cotton
- Sophisticated closure technology: innovative button strap with plastic buttons
- safe and durable
- metal-free and therefore radiation-safe
- Color gray